We are more than just a painting company.
CPC is also fully capable of handling almost any floor protection your facility requires.
Enhance your floor’s value and longevity with concrete polishing, liquid-applied epoxies, urethane cements, top-side vapor barriers, and more.
In each of these industries, our clients face distinctive flooring challenges. Medical manufacturers must meet stringent Joint Commission Standards to ensure process, product, and worker safety. Pharmaceutical manufacturers' floors have to clear the FDA's standards. And food and beverage plants need to comply with a host of state and local regulators.
Often, industrial floors take a lot of abuse from heavy machinery such as forklifts, high-volume foot traffic, chemical spills, or thermal stress. Regulatory agencies and customers, however, still expect safe, clean, and beautiful floors.
That's where we come in.
Our flooring experts at CPC work with manufacturers to find the right urethane or epoxy coating for their floor. We also help our clients determine if they need any specialty coatings such as anti-slip coatings, extreme chemical resistant flooring, or electrostatic dissipative flooring.
Whatever the industry, we help our clients stay safe and productive with beautiful and durable industrial floor coatings.
At CPC, we offer our clients seven of the most common types of commercial and industrial floor coatings.
In addition to specialty floor coatings, we also offer floor striping, which can help you improve worker safety and efficiency.
- Epoxy — The most common floor coating on the market, epoxy is versatile enough to be used in any facility needing a hard, durable surface. Chips and quartz can make beautiful patterns in epoxy, too.
- Urethane — For clients who want their coated floors to have UV resistance or just a little added protection, urethane might be the answer. This product can withstand heavy traffic and extreme environments.
- Slip Resistant, Safety ID & Production (5S) — This anti-slip coating contains suspended minerals that can give a better grip for walking or standing on wet surfaces.
- Moisture Vapor Control — Water vapor can seep through the floor and create an ideal environment for coating failure. If a professional moisture test has shown that your water vapor levels are high, a specialized floor coating may be the right solution for you.
- Extreme Chemical & Wear Resistant — Some organizations such as pharmaceutical companies, chemical manufacturers, and wastewater treatment plants often handle corrosive chemicals. Highly acidic or alkaline substances can eat through floor coverings, weakening the concrete below. Extreme chemical and wear resistant coatings can help prevent chemicals from soaking through to the subfloor.
- USDA Approved for the Food & Beverage Industries — Restaurants, commercial kitchens, and food manufacturers need flooring that keeps employees safe and limits the spread of harmful bacteria. Our floor coatings get the job done and help our clients adhere to USDA flooring standards.
- Electrostatic Dissipative (ESD) Floor Coatings — Does your facility handle equipment that is sensitive to or might cause stray static discharge? If so, ESD floor coatings can prevent and minimize the effect of these discharges, potentially saving you thousands of dollars.
Polished concrete mechanical grinding with diamonds until it's in the hardest, smoothest, and most durable state it can be in. Many companies choose a polished concrete floor because it's beautiful — shining like glass and easy to stain in any color or pattern. It's also one of the most affordable and durable choices you can make.
A polished concrete floor isn't for everyone, though. If you're running a chemical lab, food processing facility, or ceramic manufacturing plant, this option might not be your best choice. For everyone else, we'd love to talk with you about the possible benefits polished concrete could bring to your business.
At CPC, we've been installing floor coatings since the 1980s. We know this business inside and out, and we bring our distinct blend of integrity, reliability, and specialized equipment to any job we do with a contractor.